- This event has passed.
Regular Commission Meeting
December 13, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2017 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OPEN REGULAR MEETING
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting, November 8, 2017; Workshop Meeting, November 29, 2017
RATIFICATION OF BILLS – November/December
(1) Mayor Adams
(2) Vice Mayor Kapper, Commissioner District No 1
(3) Commissioner Neal, Commissioner District No2
(4) Commissioner Henderson, Commissioner District No 3
(5) Commissioner Drumm, Commissioner District No 4
Presentation – Vincent Gadrix, Director, Gulf Beaches Library
- Appeal to Special Magistrate Decision on Variances – 44 181st Ave. West – Case #1-10182017
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 17-07 Moratorium on Roof Over Decks
3.Approval to Purchase Electronic Speed Signs
1.Resolution 12-17- Opposing Home Rule Legislation
2.Ordinance 17-08 First Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Amending Pud – Allowable Uses – 17715 Gulf Blvd.
3.Ordinance 17-09 – Requiring Permits for Garage Sales
4.Ordinance 17-10 – Amending Section 140-6 I – Defining Commercial Vehicle
Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, December 27, 2017 – 6:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting – Wednesday, January 10, 2018 – 6:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”