Pinellas County Emergency Management presents the
2021 Condominium Hurricane Summit
March 31, 2021 | 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
Zoom Registration Link: LINK TO WEBINAR REGISTRATION
Pinellas County Emergency Management and affiliated community partners will discuss personal and home preparation, evacuation procedures, shelter options, special needs, and insurance considerations for condominium residents, as well as community preparation and the roles and responsibilities within the association before, during and after a storm. This webinar will ask the Pinellas County association community to “Pledge to Plan” in 2021, providing all the information and resources needed to create, or update, disaster plans for the 2021 storm season.
- Joe Borries Operations Manager for Pinellas County Emergency Management
- Summer Mahr Public Educator, Public Information Officer with Largo Fire Rescue
- Mecca Serfustini Health & Human Services Program Lead with Pinellas County Emergency Management
- Barry Scarr CIRMS, Vice President of Acentria Insurance
- Dawn Forestt Director of Business Development of SE Region, Kustom Disaster Restoration & Recovery
Please email Jess McCracken with any questions or for assistance with registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pinellas County Emergency Management
www.pinellascounty.org/emergency | 727-464-5550