Pinellas County Department of Solid Waste is planning to host several mobile collection events for the remainder of 2020. These events are available to only Pinellas County residents for the collection of unwanted household electronics and chemicals.
All events are open 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Sept 12 – St. Petersburg College Allstate Center, 3200 34th Street S., St. Petersburg
- Sept 26 – North County Satellite Site, 29582 US Hwy 19 N., Clearwater
- Oct 10 – Seminole High School, 8401 131st St. N., Seminole
- Oct 24 – North County Satellite Site, 29582 US Hwy 19 N., Clearwater
- Nov 7 – Largo High School, 410 Missouri Ave. N., Largo
- Nov 21 – North County Satellite Site, 29582 US Hwy 19 N., Clearwater
- Dec 19 – North County Satellite Site, 29582 US Hwy 19 N., Clearwater
For the safety of customers and staff and following procedures should be followed:
- Before the event, customers are asked to place electronics and chemicals in the vehicle trunk, or the back of pick-up truck, SUV or trailer bed.
- During the event:
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people will be observed.
- Customers are asked to remain in their vehicles.
- All items must be in the vehicle trunk, or the back of a pick-up truck, SUV or trailer bed.
- Staff will not remove items from vehicle interiors.
- Event Information:
- For details about accepted items, event hours and quantity limits, please visit http://www.pinellascounty.org/solidwaste/mobileoptions.htm or call (727) 464-7500.
- Collection may be delayed or canceled due to severe weather.
- Electronics and chemicals generated by businesses are not accepted at mobile collection events. For business collection dates, visit: www.pinellascounty.org/bizwaste or www.pinellascounty.org/solidwaste/.