Pinellas County Department of Solid Waste is planning to host several mobile collection events. These events are available to only Pinellas County residents for the collection of unwanted household electronics and chemicals.
Saturday, February 27, 2021, 9:00am to 2:00pm
North County Satellite Site
29582 US Hwy 19 North, Clearwater
For the safety of customers and staff and following procedures should be followed:
- Before the event, customers are asked to place electronics and chemicals in the vehicle trunk, or the back of pick-up truck, SUV or trailer bed.
- During the event:
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet (about 2 arms’ length) from other people will be observed.
- Customers are asked to remain in their vehicles.
- All items must be in the vehicle trunk, or the back of a pick-up truck, SUV or trailer bed.
- Staff will not remove items from vehicle interiors.
- Event Information:
- For details about accepted items, event hours and quantity limits, please visit http://www.pinellascounty.org/solidwaste/mobileoptions.htm or call (727) 464-7500.
- Collection may be delayed or canceled due to severe weather.
- Electronics and chemicals generated by businesses are not accepted at mobile collection events. Please visit www.pinellascounty.org/solidwaste/.