TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
PLEDGE OF CONDUCT
- We may disagree, but we will be respectful of one another.
- We will direct all comments to issues.
- We will avoid personal attacks.
- Audience members wishing to speak must be recognized by the Chair.
- Speaking without being recognized will be considered “Out of Order.”
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting, July 13, 2022
- Extension of Interlocal agreement with Forward Pinellas (Planning and Mapping)
- Second Reading – Ordinance 22-09 – Procurement
- Second Reading – Ordinance 22-06 – Rental of Residential Amenities
- Town Administrator contract amendment discussion-FRS
- Application for Beautification Committee- Susan Smith
- Acceptance of donated artwork from previous resident
- Workshop- Budget – Tuesday, August 16th, 2022 – 6:00p.m.
- Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, August 24, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, August 31, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
- Special Commission Meeting- Ad Valorem- Wednesday, September 7th, 6:00 p.m.
- Mayor Henderson
- Vice Mayor Krouk, Commissioner District No 2
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Later, District No 3
- Commissioner Krajewski, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
Attendees are requested to sign in on the sheet located at the entrance to the Commission Chambers. When appropriate, the Chair will ask for comments from the public, requesting if anyone desires to speak on an item. When recognized by the Chair, please approach the podium and speak into the microphone, stating your name, address, if you are a citizen that lives in the town limits, and then present the information you desire with all comments directed to the Chair. Each person has a maximum of three (3) minutes to speak. Items listed in the “Consent Agenda” will be approved by Commission in their entirety by a single motion, unless otherwise indicated by Commission. These are routine items not anticipated to be controversial and are placed on the Consent Agenda to expedite the meeting. If a Commission Member, staff member or member of the public wishes to discuss any item on the Consent Agenda, they can request the item be removed from the Consent Agenda for discussion. The remaining items on the Consent Agenda will be voted on with one motion being made for all items on the Consent Agenda. Then the item removed from the Consent Agenda will be separately considered and voted on.