Redington Shores Flood Information Services:
(727) 397-5538 – General flood information on insurance, floodplain management, base flood elevation requests, Community Rating System, flood zone, permits to rebuild after flood, building codes, flood and hurricane preparedness, evacuation zones, zoning, and for pond and ditch maintenance, illegal dumping in a floodplain and stormwater management.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- GET A PLAN!
- Mitigation-Florida Division of Emergency Management
- FEMA Hazard Mitigation Assistance
- National Weather Service in Tampa Bay
- National Hurricane Center (NOAA)
- National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP)
- State Department of Financial Services
- American Red Cross
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Ready Pinellas Citizen Corps – Get involved!
- Pinellas County Local Mitigation Strategy
- Town of Redington Shores Flood Information Guide
- Program for Public Information (PPI)
- Pinellas County All-Hazard Guide
- For Realtors – Know the Flood Risk
- Pinellas County Host Homes Program
- After the Flood
- Returning Home After a Hurricane or Flood
- The National Center for Healthy Housing – Guide for cleaning up a flooded home
- FEMA Flood Insurance Claims Handbook
- FEMA National Flood Insurance Program Publications