TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
April 4, 2023 – 5:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
- Approve minutes of March meeting
- Landscape architect/designer RFP/RFQ
- Potential code changes (parking lot landscaping and dumpster fencing) – submitted to town administrator
- Discuss citizen volunteers
- Turtle lights / bulb shields
- Signage at Del Bello park
- Code – allow rock/shell yards?
- Status of outreach for FFL presentation
- Site visit with FFL program manager – which sites?
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”