TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
May 2, 2023 – 5:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
- Approve minutes of April meeting
- Landscape architect RFQ
- Signage at Del Bello Park
- Code regarding rock/shell front yards
- Site visits with Florida Friendly Landscaping program manager (County beach parking lot, Del Bello park and town beach parking lot across from Wahoo’s).
- Update on utility undergrounding
- Add ‘Beautification Committee’ to list of committees on the town website
- Determine how we request town cooperation/action (like issuing the RFQ, for example)
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”