- This event has passed.
April 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 10, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OPEN REGULAR MEETING
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting, March 13, 2019, Workshop Meeting, March 27, 2019
RATIFICATION OF BILLS – March/April 2019
(1) Mayor Henderson
(2) Vice Mayor Kapper, Commissioner District No 1
(3) Commissioner Neal, Commissioner District No2
(4) Commissioner Robinson, Commissioner District No 3
(5) Commissioner Drumm, Commissioner District No 4
- Appointment to Boards
- Indian Shores Police Budget FY 2019/2020
- Record Disposition Request
- Planning and Zoning Recommendation – 18212 Sunset Blvd. New Single-Family Home
Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, April 24, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting – Wednesday, May 8, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”