- This event has passed.
January 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2021 – 6:00 P.M.
IN PERSON BY COMMISSION ONLY
ATTENDEES ZOOM ONLY
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OPEN REGULAR MEETING
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Workshop Meeting, December 9, 2020, Regular Meeting, December 9, 2020 and Special Meeting, December 28, 2020
RATIFICATION OF BILLS – December 2020 and January 2021
- Mayor Henderson
- Vice Mayor Robinson, Commissioner District No 3
- Commissioner Neal, Commissioner District No 2
- Commissioner Jennie Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Krajewski, Commissioner District No 4
- Open Public Hearing
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 21-01 – Sewer Usage Rates – Close Public Hearing
- Designate a Replacement Point Person to Serve as the Liaison for the Town Commission in Ethics Complaint
- Update on Return 2020 Fireworks Deposit from Mr. Ken Speed
- Resolution 02-21 – Referring Proposed Zoning and Land Use Map Amendment Applications and Ordinances to the LPA – 17490 Gulf Blvd.
- Approval of State Highway Lighting Agreement
- Approval of Recommended Changes Gulf Beaches Library
- Approve Bid to Replace Ceilings Tiles and Repair Grid System
- Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, January 27, 2021 – 6:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, February 10, 2021 – 6:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: Jan 13, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Regular Commission Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +13126266799,,86957841689#,,,,*779167# or +16468769923,,86957841689#,,,,*779167#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 301 715 8592 or +1 669 900 6833 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968
Webinar ID: 869 5784 1689
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdjWb6nbWV