BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES –Regular Meeting January 11; Special Workshop Meeting January 17; Regular Workshop Meeting January 25
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Beautification Committee Presentation
- Florida League of Cities- Training Recognition for Commissioner Later
- Resolution 01-23 – Commission Rules and Procedures
- Resolution 02-23 – Commission Travel Expense
- Resolution 03-23 – Reestablishing Personnel Advisory Committee
- Updated Personnel Policy Manual
- Administrator appraisal timeline/scheduling
- Contribution to TIMB Chamber for a table at the luncheon
- Council direction on Peddling
- Gulf Blvd turtle friendly lighting
- FDEP notice of submerged land lease application discussion
- Nomination of Jim Parker to Audit Selection Committee
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, February 22, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting- Wednesday, March 8, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Mayor Henderson
- Vice Mayor Krouk, Commissioner District No 2
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Later, District No 3
- Commissioner Krajewski, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Items not previously discussed on this Agenda)
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
* This PDF file may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.