BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES –Regular Meeting February 8; Special Workshop Meeting February 22; Regular Workshop Meeting February 22
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Establishing Town Administrator performance objectives
- Audit RFP 2023-01
- Discussion of Del Bello Park exercise equipment replacement
- Special Meeting – Monday, March 20, 2023 – 12:30 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, March 29, 2023- 2:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting- Wednesday, April 12, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Mayor Henderson
- Vice Mayor Krouk, Commissioner District No 2
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Later, District No 3
- Commissioner Krajewski, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Items not previously discussed on this Agenda)
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”