- This event has passed.
July 13 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, JULY 13, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES –
Regular Meeting, April 13, 2022; Workshop Meeting April 27, Special Meeting May 4; Special Meeting May 9; Regular Meeting May 11; Workshop Meeting May 25; Regular Meeting, June 8; Special Meeting, June 29, 2022; Workshop Meeting June 29, 2022
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Paychex Vendor Presentation June Financial Report
- June Financial Report
- 20-Year Wastewater Needs Analysis Discussion
- First Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 22-10
- Discussion and Direction- Town Administrator Contract Amendment-Retirement
- Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, July 27, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, August 10, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
- Mayor Henderson
- Vice Mayor Krouk, Commissioner District No 2
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Later, District No 3
- Commissioner Krajewski, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
* This PDF file may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.