BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 14, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES –Special Meeting May 3; Regular Meeting May 10; Special Meeting May 22; Regular Workshop Meeting May 31
- Redington Shores and Indian Shores Agreement for Law Enforcement Services
- HOPE Villages of America – Hunger Awareness Month 2023
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Indian Shores Police Department Accreditation Team
ADMINISTRATIVE PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Appeal of Magistrate Final Order by Jennifer Beasley regarding Lots 21 and 22 on 181st Ave. West.
- Approval of the 21/22 Audit
- First Reading Ordinance 23-01 – Amending Chapter 111 of the Town Code Related to Peddling and Soliciting to Address Vending in Public Areas and to Clarify Enforcement Authority
- Draft of 23/24 Budget
- Bi-Weekly Pay for Town Employees
- Selection of Town Audit Firm
- Resolution 06-23 – Repealing Resolution 01-2022 and Reassigning the Beautification Mission of the Former Beautification Committee to the Parks and Recreation Advisory Committee
- Special Meeting- Thursday, June 22, 2023 – 5:30 P.M.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, June 28, 2023- 6:00 P.M.
- Regular Meeting- Wednesday, July 12, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
- Mayor Commissioner Henderson
- Vice Mayor Commissioner Hendrickson, District No 3
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Herig, District No 2
- Commissioner Licata, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Items not previously discussed on this Agenda)
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores board or commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.