BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 9, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting July 12; Workshop Meeting July 20; Special Budget Meeting July 26; Budget Workshop Meeting July 26
- Redington Shores and Indian Shores Agreement for Law Enforcement Services
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Renaming of Del Bello Park to Redington Shores Nature Park
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 23-06 – Repealing § 63-12 of the town code related to private docks and creating new § 63-12 and § 63-12.1 of the town code related to design and periodic inspections of private docks
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 23-07 – Amending Chapter 109 (Peace and good order) to remove outdated or unenforceable code provisions and to create prohibition on the operation of powered paragliders
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 23-08 – Creating a new Article III (Unsafe structures) of chapter 103 (Nuisances) to provide for the prohibition of such structures and for the authority of the town to ensure such structures are abated or removed
- Edits to Section 101 of town code to include extend noise prohibition from just Sundays to include legal holidays
- Status update for the Town Clerk position
- First Reading Ordinance 23-09 – Amending § 109-1 of the town code (Regarding park hours)
- Budget Workshop- Wednesday, August 23, 2023- 5:15 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, August 30, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting- Wednesday, September 13, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Mayor Commissioner Henderson
- Vice Mayor Commissioner Hendrickson, District No 3
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Herig, District No 2
- Commissioner Licata, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Items not previously discussed on this Agenda)
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores board or commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.