BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting August 9; Special Meeting- Public hearing September 6.
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Chief Belk, Madeira Beach Fire- Public Safety Update
- Second Reading Ordinance 23-09 – Amending § 109-1 of the Town Code (Regarding Park Hours).
- First Reading of Ordinance 23-10- Revising Chapter 90 of the Town Code (The Land Development Code).
- Duke Energy Undergrounding Update
- First Reading Ordinance 23-11; Creating § 63-67 of the Town Code (Regarding Erosion Control).
- First Reading Ordinance 23-12; Amending § 101-1 and § 101-2 of the Town Code to Revise Days on Which Certain Noise Creation is Prohibited.
- Redington Walk Preliminary Plat Tax Parcel ID# 32-30-15-74008-000-4000.
- Town sponsorship/recognition for beach cleanup event- Tampa Bay Krewe of Sea SaveYours Conservation Society, Inc. 501(C) non-profit and the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Changes to Town Website
- Town Signage
- Second Budget Hearing- Wednesday, September 20, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Special Meeting- Thursday, September 21, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, September 27, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
- Mayor Commissioner Henderson
- Vice Mayor Commissioner Hendrickson, District No 3
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Herig, District No 2
- Commissioner Licata, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Items not previously discussed on this Agenda)
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores board or commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.