- This event has passed.
October 9 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2019 – 6:00 P.M
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OPEN REGULAR MEETING
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting, September 11, 2019; Special Meeting, September 18, 2019.
RATIFICATION OF BILLS – September/October 2019
(1) Mayor Henderson
(2) Vice Mayor Kapper, Commissioner District No 1
(3) Commissioner Neal, Commissioner District No2
(4) Commissioner Robinson, Commissioner District No 3
(5) Commissioner Drumm, Commissioner District No 4
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 19-04 – Amending Town’s Flood Ordinance
- Recommendation from Planning and Zoning Board (LPA) – Land Use and Zoning Change – 17940 Gulf Blvd. Redington Long Pier
- Ordinance 19-06 – First Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Amending Land Use Map in the Town ‘s Comprehensive Plan from Recreation/Open Space to Resort Facilities Medium – 17490 Gulf Blvd. Redington Long Pier
- Ordinance 19-05 – First Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Amending Zoning Map from Outdoor Recreation/Public Open Space to Commercial Tourist Facilities. – 17490 Gulf Blvd., Redington Long Pier
- Appeal to Special Magistrate Order – For Rear Yard Set Back Variance – 17822 Lee Avenue
1.Award Bids for Demo and New Fence – Spitzer Park
PROCLAMATION – Proclaiming October 2019 Domestic Violence Awareness Month
Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, October 30, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting – Wednesday, November 13, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”