- This event has passed.
November 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS”
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2019 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OPEN REGULAR MEETING
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting, October 9, 2019; Workshop Meeting, October 30, 2019.
RATIFICATION OF BILLS – October/November 2019
(1) Mayor Henderson
(2) Vice Mayor Kapper, Commissioner District No 1
(3) Commissioner Neal, Commissioner District No2
(4) Commissioner Robinson, Commissioner District No 3
(5) Commissioner Drumm, Commissioner District No 4
1.Approval of EMS Agreements for Public Safety Multi-Purpose Facility
- Interlocal Agreement for Public Safety Multi-Purpose Facility
- Interlocal Agreement Between Redington Beach, North Redington Beach and Redington Shores
- Ground Lease Agreement Between Pinellas County, Redington Shores and N. Redington Beach
2.Planning and Zoning Recommendation – 17816 Lee Ave. New Single-Family Home
3.Planning and Zoning Recommendation – Appeal to Building Officials Interpretation of Town Code
4.Appeal to Special Magistrate Order – For Rear Yard Setback Variance to Coastal Construction Control Line
- Approve Capital Improvement Plan 2020 – 2024
- Resolution 10-19 – Annual Amendments to the Town’s Capital Improvement Element Schedule
3.Discussion – Citizen Complaint Filed November 6, 2019
Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, November 27, 2019-6:00 p.m.
Regular Meeting – Wednesday, December 11, 2019 – 6:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”