BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 8, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting October 11, Workshop Meeting October 25, Special Meeting October 27, Special Meeting November 2.
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Chief Belk, Madeira Beach Fire- Public Safety Update
- Second Reading of Ordinance 23-14; Repealing Ordinance 23-10 as Inconsistent with the Town Comprehensive Plan.
- Appointment of Margaret Carey as Town Clerk for the Town of Redington Shores.
- 30-60-90-Day Plan Status Update: As Submitted by the Town Administrator.
- First Reading of Ordinance 23-13; Creating Article III of Chapter 56 of the Town Code Related to Shark Fishing.
- Seminole Fire Department Written Operational Report.
- Library Update
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
- Regular Meeting- Wednesday, December 13, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
- Mayor Commissioner Henderson
- Vice Mayor Commissioner Hendrickson, District No 3
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Herig, District No 2
- Commissioner Licata, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Items not previously discussed on this Agenda)
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores board or commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.