BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, May 10, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting April 12; Special Workshop April 17; Special Workshop April 25, Regular Workshop April 26
1.Older Americans Month 2023
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Beautification Committee Review of Landscape architect RFQ and Del Bello Park Sign
- Auditor Presentation- Draft of 9-30-22 Audit
ADMINISTRATIVE PUBLIC HEARINGS
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 23-05 – Amending § 140-2 and Articles III, IV and V of Chapter 140 (vehicles and traffic) of the town code to revise town parking regulations.
- PPLC Interlocal Agreement
- Wake Zone Discussion and Direction
- Motorized Paragliders Discussion and Direction
- Hurricane Meeting- Wednesday, May 17, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, May 31, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Mayor Commissioner Henderson
- Vice Mayor Commissioner Hendrickson, District No 3
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Herig, District No 2
- Commissioner Licata, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
PUBLIC COMMENTS (Items not previously discussed on this Agenda)
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores board or commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.