BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 28, 2022 – UPON ADJOURNMENT OF SPECIAL MEETING
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Town Hall Parking Agreement
- Discussion of Legal Representation
- Tampa Bay Resiliency Ordinance
- Special Meeting – Tuesday, January 3, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, January 11, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and,
for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and
evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not
adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
* This PDF file may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.