- This event has passed.
January 12 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
OPEN REGULAR MEETING
APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting, October 13, 2021; Workshop Meeting, October 27, 2021; Regular Meeting, November 10, 2021; Workshop, December 1, 2021; Regular Meeting, December 8, 2021; Special Meeting, December 20, 2021
RATIFICATION OF BILLS – December 2021/January 2022
- Mayor Henderson
- Vice Mayor Robinson, Commissioner District No 3
- Commissioner Krouk, Commissioner District No 2
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Krajewski, Commissioner District No 4
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing Ordinance 21-13 – Repealing Chapter 37 of the Town Code Relating to Retirement and Social Security
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing Ordinance 21-09 – Amending Section 140-14 – Resident Parking Stickers
- First Reading Ordinance 21-11 – Amending Section 59-1, Prohibiting the Operation of Electric Bicycles on the Town’s Beaches
- Discussion – Hiring Process Town Administrator
- Approval of Temporary Construction Easement
- Approval to Hire Planning Consultant for Zoning Change Request
- Approval to Piggyback on Pinellas County Contract Environmental & Stormwater Contract
- Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, January 26, 2022 – 2:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, February 9, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”