PARKS AND RECREATION COMMITTEE
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
January 10, 2024 – 5:00 P.M.
Town Hall- 17425 Gulf Blvd.
Redington Shores, FL 33708
CALL TO ORDER
- Beautification of Nature Park – Status and Potential Schedule
- Beach Access Improvements – Preliminary discussion with Town Administrator
- Holiday Décor for future years
- Town Information Boards – Appearance and Updates
- Parks and Recreation Committee Membership
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities. Individuals with special accessibility needs, including sight or hearing impaired, large print, or interpreter, should contact the Town Clerk at 727-397-5538 at least two business days prior to the meeting.