- This event has passed.
June 8 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 8, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – Regular Meeting, April 13, 2022; Workshop Meeting, April 27, 2022; Special Meeting, May 4, 2022; Special Meeting, May 9, 2022; Regular Meeting, May 11, 2022; Workshop Meeting, May 25, 2022
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 22-07 – Amending Chapter 127 – Solid Waste Ordinance
- Second Reading and Advertised Public Hearing – Ordinance 22-08 – Right of Way Management
Presentation – April Financial Report
- FY 2022/2023 Library Funding
- Stormwater Presentation
- Finance Update
- Records Disposition Request Per State Division of Library Services
- Separation of Town Clerk, Mary Palmer
- Mid-Year COLA
- Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, June 29, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, July 13, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
- Mayor Henderson
- Vice Mayor Krouk, Commissioner District No 2
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Later, District No 3
- Commissioner Krajewski, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
* This PDF file may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.