BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY,MAY 25, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Discussion – Proposed Ordinance 22-09 – Amending Chapter 36 – Procurement Procedures
- Discussion – Leadership/Oversight Areas
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, June 8, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, June 29, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
* This agenda packet PDF includes documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.