BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, January 11, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF MINUTES –Regular Meeting December 14; Workshop Meeting December 28; Workshop Meeting January 9.
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Florida League of Cities- Training Recognition for Commissioner Later
- 2nd Reading of Ordinance No. 2022-11; Amending Vacation Rentals
- Naming of the Audit Selection Committee
- Adoption of Resolution No. 08-22; Solid Waste Rate Increase
- Request for Variance Fee Waiver
- October and November Monthly Financial Reports
- Year End Financial Report
- Special Workshop Meeting- Tuesday, January 17, 2023- 2:30 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, January 25, 2023- 6:00 p.m.
- Mayor Henderson
- Vice Mayor Krouk, Commissioner District No 2
- Commissioner Blackburn, District No 1
- Commissioner Later, District No 3
- Commissioner Krajewski, Commissioner District No 4
- Town Attorney
- Town Administrator
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
* This PDF file may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.