PARKS AND RECREATION COMMITTEE
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
October 25, 2023 – 5:00 P.M.
Town Hall- 17425 Gulf Blvd.
Redington Shores, FL 33708
CALL TO ORDER
- Review of Town Picnic. Ideas for next year.
- Write Thank-Yous to businesses that donated raffle prizes.
- Status of RFP for Landscape Architect.
- Develop rubric for evaluating Landscape Architect candidates.
- Brief review of projects our committee is currently working on.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.