BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 25, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Website Posting Policy/ Social Media Policy Update
- Citizen Communication App
- Building Official Position Update
- Shark Fishing Ban
- BCE Update- Undergrounding of the West Side of Gulf Blvd.
- Medicare Reimbursement Discussion for Town Employee
- Town Newsletter Discussion
- Regular Meeting- Wednesday, November 8, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, November 22, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores board or commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.