BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 28, 2023 – Immediately Following Budget Workshop Meeting
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Ordinance 23-06: Amending Dock Code
- Ordinance 23-07: Prohibition of Powered Paragliders
- No Wake Zone Update
- Volunteer Application Forms
- Landscape Architect Agreement
- 2024 Fireworks and Beyond
- Parking Meter Provider
- Unsafe Structures
- LDU Funds List of Projects and Priorities
- Chapter 5 Code of Ordinances
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, July 12, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
- Special Budget Meeting- Wednesday, July 26, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, July 26, 2023 – Immediately Following Special Budget Meeting
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores board or commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.