June 29 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, – JUNE 29, 2022 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- Discussion – Sanitary Sewer Ordinance
- Discussion – Land Development Code Updates
- Discussion – Holiday Tree
- Discussion – Budget
– Stormwater estimate
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday– July 13, 2022 – 6:00 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting – Wednesday, July 27, 2022 – 2:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
* This PDF file may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.
Redington Shores Chapter 90 Draft Code Revisions