BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 26, 2023 – 6:00 P.M. (per amended Commissioners Policy Manual)
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Administrators Performance Objectives
- Administrators Report Outline
- Manatee Protection
- Creation of Structure to Harness the Enthusiasm of our Civic Minded Residents/ Community Volunteers
- Town Security Policy
- Back Hall Rental Policy
- Discussion of Motorized Paragliders
- Town Website Postings
- Building Department/ Interpretation of Dock Code 63.12
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, May 10, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
- Hurricane Information Meeting- Wednesday, May 17, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, May 31, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
“Persons are advised that, if they decide to appeal any decisions made at this meeting, they will need a record of the proceedings, and, for such purpose, they may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.”
“The Town maintains a tape recorder for all public hearings. In the event that you wish to appeal a decision, the tape may or may not adequately ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings. Therefore, you may wish to provide a court reporter at your expense.”
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.