BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, MAY 31, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Town Security Policy
- Town Facilities Rental Policy
- Town Website Postings
- Building Department/ Interpretation of Dock Code 63.12
- Discussion of Paragliders
- Town Volunteer Program and Applications
- Duke Energy Undergrounding
- Discussion of Administrator’s Job Description
- Budget Calendar Discussion
- Special Meeting – Thursday, June 8, 2023 – 5:30 p.m.
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, June 14, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
- Special Meeting – Thursday, June 22, 2023 – 5:30 p.m.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, June 28, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores board or commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.