- This event has passed.
Annual Flood & Hurricane Information Meeting
May 12 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Hurricane Season begins June 1st. Are you prepared? Learn the latest information to keep you and your property safe. Please join us for our annual Hurricane & Flood Information Meeting on May 12, at 6:30 pm. Join our panel of experts as they discuss what should be included in your personal hurricane preparedness plan. The meeting will be held at Town Hall. Please use the rear entrance.
Our panel includes:
- Captain Glenn Smith – Indian Shores Police Department
- Chief Heather Burford – Seminole Fire Rescue
- Luke Curtis – Redington Shores Building Department
- Kim Harr – Harr Insurance Agency and PPI Chair
- Brian McClure – Bay News 9 Meteorologist
- Lisa Foster – Pinellas County Floodplain Administrator
Information will include:
- How to keep informed ahead of and during a hurricane or emergency
- What happens when an evacuation is ordered
- When and how will you be allowed to return home after an evacuation
- and other helpful info!
Resident Emergency Re-entry Passes can be ordered at this meeting.
Pizza and beverages provided.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 727-397-5538.