WORKSHOP MEETING – (CANCELED)
BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 30, 2023 – 6:00 P.M.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
- Town Events
- Parking Meters
- Ethics Training
- Duke Energy Undergrounding Update
- Land Development Code Review of Sec. 90-79- Special Magistrate and Planning and Zoning Appeals
- Redington Shores Town Signs
- FMIT Market and Coverage Updates
- Ordinance 23-11; Erosion Control
- Town sponsorship/recognition for beach cleanup event- Tampa Bay Krewe of Sea SaveYoursConservation Society, Inc. 501(C) non-profit and the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Changes to Town Website
- Citizen Communication App
- First Public Hearing to Adopt a Tentative Budget and Proposed Milage Rate- Wednesday, September 6, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
- Regular Meeting – Wednesday, September 13, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
- Second Public Hearing to Adopt a Tentative Budget and Proposed Milage Rate- Wednesday, September 20, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
- Special Budget Meeting- Wednesday, September 27, 2023 – 6:00 p.m.
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores board or commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.