BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
TOWN OF REDINGTON SHORES
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 24, 2024 – 6:00 P.M.
A. CALL TO ORDER
B. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
C. ROLL CALL
D. APPEARANCES AND PRESENTATIONS
E. OLD BUSINESS
- GoGov Update and Name Discussion
- 30-60-90 Day Plan Project Timeline
F. NEW BUSINESS
- Preparation of Agendas
- Process for Appointing Volunteers to Boards and Committees.
- Applications Received for P&Z and PAR
- Beach Renourishment and Activities Discussion
- Dune Preservation Project with Keep Pinellas Beautiful
- Swimming Pool Repair/Maintenance – Waiver of Service Fee
- Town Newsletter Discussion
- Regular Meeting- Wednesday, February 14, 2024 – 6:00 P.M.
- Workshop Meeting- Wednesday, February 28, 2024 – 6:00 P.M
Pursuant to Florida Statutes § 286.0105, if any person or entity decides to appeal any decision made on any matter considered at any meeting or hearing of any Redington Shores Board or Commission, he, she or it will need a record of the proceedings and, for such purpose, he, she or it may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the legal arguments, testimony, and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
* These PDF files may include documents from other parties that are photo copies which may not be compatible with screen readers. If you need assistance reading any of these documents, please call us at 727-397-5538.
Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities. Individuals with special accessibility needs, including sight or hearing impaired, large print, or interpreter, should contact the Town Clerk at 727-397-5538 at least two business days prior to the meeting.