The Town of Redington Shores recently hosted our annual Flood and Hurricane Information Meeting in order to help share helpful info with our residents in regards to hurricane preparedness, flood insurance, and other pertinent info.
Our panel included:
- Captain Glenn Smith – Indian Shores Police Department
- Chief Heather Burford – Seminole Fire Rescue
- Luke Curtis – Redington Shores Building Department
- Kim Harr – Harr Insurance Agency and PPI Chair
- Brian McClure – Bay News 9 Meteorologist
- Lisa Foster – Pinellas County Floodplain Administrator
- How to keep informed ahead of and during a hurricane or emergency
- What happens when an evacuation is ordered
- When and how will you be allowed to return home after an evacuation
- and other helpful info!
Resident Emergency Re-entry Passes are available at Town Hall.
Pizza and beverages were provided.
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 727-397-5538.