Redington Shores will be hosting its annual Hurricane and Flood Awareness Meeting on Thursday May 14th, 2020 at 6 pm via Zoom Webinar.
Hurricane Season begins June 1st. Are you prepared? Learn the latest information to keep you and your property safe. Please join us for our first virtual Hurricane & Flood Preparedness Workshop on May 14, at 6:00 pm. From the comfort of your own home, you can watch and listen to our panel of experts about what should be included in your personal hurricane preparedness plan.
- How to keep informed ahead of and during a hurricane or emergency
- What happens when an evacuation is ordered
- When and how will you be allowed to return home after an evacuation
Our panel includes:
- Chief Richard Swann, Indian Shore Police Department
- Chief Heather Burford, Seminole Fire and Rescue
- Corporal Todd Nellenbach, Pinellas County Sheriff’s Department
- Kim Harr, Harr Insurance Company
- Lisa Foster, Pinellas County Floodplain Manager
Please mark your calendars and plan to join us for this important and informative workshop.
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 14, 2020 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Hurricane and Flood Awareness Meeting
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap:
US: +13017158592,,87035936844#,,1#,436933# or +13126266799,,87035936844#,,1#,436933#
Dial (for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 301 715 8592 or +1 312 626 6799 or +1 646 876 9923 or +1 253 215 8782 or +1 346 248 7799 or +1 408 638 0968 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 870 3593 6844
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kbaNYCcgVW