Are YOU prepared?
Hurricane Season begins June 1st! Make sure you are prepared. Join us for our Annual Flood & Hurricane Information Meeting on Thursday, May 16th, 2019, 7 p.m. at Town Hall. We have a panel of experts ready to give you the information you’ll need this season:
- Brian McClure, Bay News 9 Meteorologist: Storm forecasting and tracking
- Sgt. Melvin Jackson, Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office: Role of PCSO during evacuation and re-entry
- Chief Swann, Indian Shores Police Dept: Role of ISPD before and after the storm
- Chief Heather Buford, Seminole Fire and Rescue: Role of Seminole Fire and Rescue before and after the storm
- Kim Harr, Harr Insurance Agency / Redington Shores PPI Committee: New floodplain maps
The workshop will be one hour, so the panelists will have plenty of time to answer your questions after the presentation. A station will be set up to assist residents who may wish to see if their property will be affected by the new flood maps. Pizza and refreshments will be served following the workshop. Bring your friends and neighbors to this important free event.
For information, please contact us at email@example.com or 727-397-5538.