To apply and get answers to your questions, call:
711 or Video Relay Service (VRS): 1-800-621-3362
Please have the following available:
- Your address with zip code
- Condition of your damaged home
- Insurance information, if available
- Social Security number
- Phone number where you can be contacted
- Address where you can get mail or email address to receive electronic notifications
Direct Deposit: Disaster assistance funds can be sent directly to your bank account. Please provide your bank account type, account number and bank routing number.
Stay in touch with FEMA: When you apply, you will receive a FEMA registration number. Save it. You will need the number whenever you contact FEMA.
Online registration also available: disasterassistance.gov
Disaster assistance is available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, English proficiency, or economic status.
Download Flyer (English / Spanish)